Friday, January 2, 2009

Keep rolling the ball...!!

It's been quite long time that i penned down something here..Not sure, what to write but just wanna keep rolling the ball...
one more year gone past without being much noticed ,at least ,hope, this year would fulfill my career aspirations so that i can be a more satisfied man....
Though, i am not a serious follower of resolutions that I took ,there had been years where i didn't abide by my resolutions even on the 1st day, so, hope this year has something in it’s store for me to cherish and revive myself…

Happy New Year!!!....

---Ram

1 comment:

Raju said...

Good to see you blog again after a long hiatus.
one thing i wanna say ra,Dont feel about what happended in last year, just do what ever you wish and intent to tame your goals.

I wish you to be succeed in your career as well as personal life too.
Have prosperous days before you.